Sunday, November 25, 2007

Untitled (or Orgasm)

In a simple revealing way I love you.
Still as dust suspended in the sun - waiting to leave the room.
I know your message will come for me
In the morning, like tea and newspapers.
Sending me further into the blur of blankets.
Then when it really shall be you when I awake,
Euphoric I will be a cat purring...

(In the vacuums under the sheets, spaces for you to fill, things no one says; you do.
I want to make dedications at this point. Give a glorious speech to no one in particular.
Stretch it - forever isn't elastic enough. Can poetry be in sound and the time it takes for us to get there? Little stories unfolding in a big world, winter mornings spent dancing to music that makes little sense amidst all things sensible? Or a book on a shelf, waiting to be read...)
...This could be a simple thing if I knew how to be honest.

1 comment:

Aazar said...

...but you are.


i loved this!!